● All applications must be completed and submitted through the online system via iipc-registration.com.
● All applications are due by March 22, 2024 (23.59 ICT / GMT+7).
No late application will be accepted.
● All applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee, through the online application system. Please refer the following fees list:
Professional Senior - Rp 2,500,000
Professional Junior - Rp 2,500,000
Collaborative Piano 1 - Rp 2,500,000
Collaborative Piano 2 - Rp 2,500,000
Amateur - Rp 1,000,000
Senior - Rp 1,500,000
Junior - Rp 1,300,000
Intermediate - Rp 1,000,000
Category 1 - Rp 900,000
Category 2 - Rp 800,000
● Applicants will be required to upload (a maximum file size for each document is 4 MB):
o A high-resolution most recent colored photograph in JPG format which suitable
o A scanned ID in JPG or PDF format:
▪ Passport for international applicants (non-Indonesian resident) of
Professional Senior, Professional Junior, Collaborative Piano 1,
Collaborative Piano 2, Senior, Junior, and Intermediate Category.
▪ Any ID published by Indonesian government, for proof of age and city of
domicile, for all categories.
o A maximum of 250-word biography for Professional Senior, Professional Junior,
Collaborative Piano 1, Collaborative Piano 2, and Amateur Category. (It is wise to
write and save your bio in any word processing program and then copy to the
online system, in case of an unsuccessful application)
● Candidates of Professional Senior and Professional Junior category should upload their audition video on YouTube and publish the video as unlisted. Submission page for the audition video URL will be available on the online system after the payment completed. Candidates may submit the URL anytime until March 22, 2023 (23.59 ICT / GMT+7).
● All applications will be treated as confidential by the committee.
● Applicants should keep their submitted applications. The committee should not be
responsible to any unsuccessful application.